EURON8/Chickity - House Pimping.

EURON8

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah thats why its waaaay down the end by the shed, will be going Monday and we will probably have it full as by Sunday.

Our neighbours had one on the front lawn a while back while the state house they rent got an extension. Didn't seem to get that full other than building crap. plus they didn't even dump their own rubbish in it while it was there let alone carrying rubbish down the road and into ours. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, I found this happening in our teeny wardrobe. What you doing there cat?
Oh, you're super interested in the RATS nesting under the insulation in the weird dropped ceilin section above the wardrobe? Great.
74608490-7000-49AD-BD28-4EDE44A9E960_zps

So yeah, we've got rats. Great.

The obvious solution was of course to get rid of the whole wall, the dropped ceiling and knock through into the wardrobe from the adjoining room to create full height space that can actually accommodate the clothes of two adults.
This is the result so far. I didn't tell Chris what I was doing, he just came home to find this...

55B5A540-2570-46E9-B175-92B3A758F243_zps

The teeny drill bits are missing, so couldn't put the rails up, that's tonight's job. As a result, the bathroom is currently like a screen from the lion the witch and the wardrobe with all the clothes hanging on the shower and towel rails...

Whole thing is a temporary install until all te structural work is done in the house, then we'll line, stop, paint etc and make it pretty.

• Like 1