brought a Hino, problem is it's in Hawea...

Borgweiser

So I just brought this on a whim for the grand total of a dollar 8)

9rwmb9-640x500.jpg

Could someone recommend me a good company for freight in that part of the world?

Bearing in mind it doesn't go and it's probably got stuck brakes..

Alternatively any OS boes want to make some money and bring it to Picton/Welly?

Or even to a trucking firm locally?

Any help, ideas, abuse welcome..

cheers.

I could probably borrow the old man's Falcon and hire a trailer and bring it down these ways but then you'll likely just have to pay more to get it from Invers than you would from there. (though what weekend I could do this in the near future I am not sure.)

You could send an email to Captain Transporter?

It looks deep on second look, will need a good tow out..

Will ring the seller today and ask if he will store it at my expense till after easter.

A good excuse for a road trip, never been to Wanaka, I may combine it with the Otago rail trail which I have been meaning to do for years.

If he says no and wants it gone, will have to just fork out a grand and get Captain Transporter on the case.

If so, Dane I have a job for you. Just name your price to get the hulk to Wanaka

I'm in Dunedin. Have 2 weeks off at easter anyway. Just more worried about the camry shitting itself. If I can find a falcon to tow with or something like that I could be keen. Think I'll be doing a funeral around the start of easter though.