Ed's vintage Pioneer car audio projects

0R10N

You're in luck, there is a pair of TS-X11s currently for sale locally. Someone better bid, otherwise I will.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=831743444

They're some of the best sounding shelf speakers you can buy (and heavy to boot). I'm still very impressed with mine, as mentioned on page 1 :P

i'm already bidding thanks

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen anything on Yahoo which is where you'd usually find that sort of thing. I was planning to get mine remade as well (they're the "hatched" style logo instead of outline).

Need to find a nice metallic silver shade to paint the housing in.

They must've just come up or somehow i missed them!! exactly what i'm looking for, no one else bid on these!!!!!!  :-D

Umm, sorry but i had first dibs on these. Cheers for pushing the bids up. also you do realise its "must pick up from Pokeno"..... 

edit:ignore that last part, ur tardme account says your from lower hutt, seems you have moved.

It's trademe, anyone can bid on them if they want to. If you want dibs email the seller and tell him that haha. Just kidding. You can have those ones and i'll just get the next pair for sale. Saves both of us paying ridiculous amounts for them, as there doesn't seem to be too much demand for them here and the people that do want them are willing to pay heaps

I do have a pair of TS-X8s that I would let go for the right offer. They aren't pristine, but they work - see page 4.

The plan was to keep them until a pair of good housings came along, so I could make one nice set from two, but if an OS member can get some use out of them, I'm happy for them to go to a good home.

10642287893_169fe8b133_z.jpg

Umm, sorry but i had first dibs on these. Cheers for pushing the bids up. also you do realise its "must pick up from Pokeno".....

edit:ignore that last part, ur tardme account says your from lower hutt, seems you have moved.

Fuck me, never heard of someone trying to claim dibs on an auction before. Just so everyone knows I bags the next Powerball jackpot

• Like 5

Fuck me, never heard of someone trying to claim dibs on an auction before. Just so everyone knows I bags the next Powerball jackpot

I wasnt exactly calling dibs, used the wrong wording, just his line "noone bid on these" after i'd already said i was bidding that fucked me off.

You're in luck, there is a pair of TS-X11s currently for sale locally. Someone better bid, otherwise I will.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=831743444

They're some of the best sounding shelf speakers you can buy (and heavy to boot). I'm still very impressed with mine, as mentioned on page 1 :P

Thought no one had seen this auction, damn it.