Race brakes - 13" wheel

anglia4

Has anybody had experience fitting a set of 4pots and vented discs behind 13" wheels?

From the measurements I've taken off my wheels it looks like none of the wilwood calipers will fit my enkei mesh wheels.

my measurements might need re-doing however...

Yeah for the anglia.

I want to put proper race brakes on it one day

Wilwood superlites is what I was keen on but the wilwood website says that the radius to the outside of the caliper for the smallest disc (11.75") is 168.9mm. The measurement I have from my 13" rims is 160mm.

Might just have to change my plans and go to 15" wheels

EDIT:

Just discovered these http://www.wilwood.com/Calipers/Caliper ... o=120-8539

measurement is 156.2mm

I am going to have to measure my rims more accurately!

I'm going to be measuring up a Wilwood 4pot and as-yet mystery 262mm rotor combo that fits in a 13" wheel, sooner rather than later. There was a fellow by the name of Peter Hooper (I think...) running a KP Starlet at NZFMR with 13" Superlights and 4pot Wilwoods. This is where I want to head with my car.

I will keep you in the loop.

I have a set of wilwood 4 pots and 260mm rotors. Have only done a test fit, but I didnt see any issues with diameter. I had a issue with the outer pistons hitting the back of the wheel but datsuns have shallow backspacing on the hub. Will be able to confirm for sure in the next month or so

I've got wilwoods on mazda 626 discs all designed to fit behind 13's (even though I pimped it out with 15's) they are a tight fit and I orignally put longer studs in so I could run a slim spacer.

Les Hunter would be the man to talk to, he helped me with mine, brackets etc .

• 2 weeks later...