MG Classic at Manfeild (formerly Whittaker's): 12-13 Nov.

Shaz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Old school convoy up on sunday as lots of ppl seem to be heading up sunday?

I'm going up Sunday for a look, keen to do convoy or share car, but might not cruise oldschool because my daily driver has far less noise, vibration and harshness, and is generally a nicer car to travel in (plus it has iPod compatible stereo). Will decide on the day.

If the weather is good you can't not roll oldschool to the classic regardless of harshness or lack of stereo!

I'm getting back to New Plymouth on Friday now so am toying with the Idea of rolling down Saturday and meeting/getting on the chop with kk and shaz etc

I'm getting back to New Plymouth on Friday now so I am definitely rolling down Saturday and meeting/getting on the chop with kk and shaz etc

There. I fixed that typo for you.

And yes, I'm a definite for Saturday too.

Been manfeild most of the day, great weather and fantastic machinery....you'd be mad to miss it. If some of you remember the amazing oldschool beamer turbo, well it's back and now producing around 800hp!! Ken Smith carving up in the La valise Lola F5000....groundshakingly fast....loads of eskys, cortinas,mustungs, camaros, toranas etc etc etc. Over 300 entries and the best race meeting of the year!

If i had half a clue on how to post pics i'd load some less then ordinary pics off my HTC

Worth a trip to those who love cars from the best era of motorsport

That car is now in a bad state

Cant find any info online does anyone know how kenny Smith is after they took him off the track?

dsc5475i.jpg

My legs went to jelly when this happened right infront of us, couldn't see anything just parts flying everywhere.

Started raining and as they throlled through the rolling start kennys car kicked out in front of the group!