Big A's Gloria

BIG A

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't like paying out money?

Good to see this is being sorted Big A. 4months isn't so bad, it took 12 to get the 110 back after the punt from a tourist.

AND NOW LOOK AT IT. JEEZ, MICHAEL.

Super stoked to see this car on the mend though Aaron, looking forward to summertime cruising!

They don't like paying out money?

Good to see this is being sorted Big A. 4months isn't so bad, it took 12 to get the 110 back after the punt from a tourist.

AND NOW LOOK AT IT. JEEZ, MICHAEL.

Super stoked to see this car on the mend though Aaron, looking forward to summertime cruising!

Let us not discuss the level of repair after waiting those 12 months. What a fucking gyp. P.S. I hate insurance companies and their fogey panel beaters in pocket.

Yes the insurance company tried to dick me out of some money but I sorted it in the end.

I am just so glad to finally get some work to the ol girl and get it a step closer to being back on the road.

Version 2 is going to look way better I cant wait to see the new paint that's going to replace what is currently on there.

looks like a PA30 as well?

Yes I would very much doubt you would find another HA30 in NZ as all of the Glorias I have seen or heard about that are in NZ are PA30's as that is all they imported at that time and were personal imports in very few numbers.

So hopefully I have another one off car in NZ like the RA25 GT celica I have sitting in my dads workshop. :D

Are you fucking KIDDING ME?! A "decent" one pops up now, NOW?! UNIMPRESSED WITH TIMING.

Yes this one would be good for a engine conversion i just dont like the rear end on the PA30 it just doesnt do it for me. LOL

• 6 months later...
Guest BIG A

So hopefully you guys can see the difference in the paint colour from when I first had her done.

Hopefully I can get some pics in the sunlight so you can see the gold that comes through.

Car is back in Auckland over easter and then it might be cruising time with Richy and his Ced.