Who else lives in invergiggle?/hillbilly thread.

coldturkey

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in invers at the moment and for the next 8 or so nights.

Went for a walk in town about 5.30.. My workmate exclaimed " I think my testes just popped round into my asshole" He was trying to tell me he was cold i think.

Got some very nice oysters and a filling meal at the HMS KINGS seafood restaurant.. the oysters down this way are very different to all others ive had!

Tomorrow night it will be the irish pub!

hahahahaha, oh and we went into heathcotes electrical (i think) and wanted to buy a cheap radio....ended up asking the sales person for directions to the warehouse! hahahah

whats up chaps, anything happening from the 17th to the 23rd of this month? flying down from chch for a block course at SIT, fly in on the sunday and fly out sat morning will be bored as shit after course so will prob end up just getting shit faced

I'm about to spend night 6 here in invers- still working at OCD. Is it always this miserable here, holy crap.

There are MANY oldschool american cars here driving around compared to up north.. very cool!

Your Hammer Hardware is quite possibly the best tool store in NZ. It was a total buz seeing all Munroes stuff in there! I bought a pair of C-clip pliers, got back to work and realised that i already had an identical pair in my tool box under some other shit... DOH

The Kiln is a pretty sweet joint with great service and some very lovely waiters.........may go back a 3rd time soon.

Who can recommend a good fish and chip shop here?

-Nathan

I'm about to spend night 6 here in invers- still working at OCD. Is it always this miserable here, holy crap.

There are MANY oldschool american cars here driving around compared to up north.. very cool!

Your Hammer Hardware is quite possibly the best tool store in NZ. It was a total buz seeing all Munroes stuff in there! I bought a pair of C-clip pliers, got back to work and realised that i already had an identical pair in my tool box under some other shit... DOH

The Kiln is a pretty sweet joint with great service and some very lovely waiters.........may go back a 3rd time soon.

Who can recommend a good fish and chip shop here?

-Nathan

Havent been for a while but rent a space on clyde st south of the monument round about has a few old tanks for sale to look at. E hayes is awesome, go there everytime im back to get something. My local is waikiwi fish supply out north road, not bad at all. havent been to ocd since i built the sub for it, bad time of year to be hangin round down there for a wintry blast.