Who else lives in invergiggle?/hillbilly thread.

coldturkey

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right so today so far iv managed a coffee at some bite cafe... and spent 10 minuets at the dump shop ( anyone here need a well used broom, abbflex pro or maybe an oldschool PC mouse with ball? )

a few old bikes there that are kinda cool- one outside with an old Brookes saddle.

if I lived here there are some metal cabinets I'd be taking home for the garage too.

now what? bluff it is!

how much were the cabinets???

need to pimp out the garage..

head to the top of bluff hill,to the lookout.......if your feeling fit,go to the end of the road at the signposts,and piss off up the walking track,theres old gun emplacements etc,then when you get to the very top(carpark/lookout) find the next walking track that heads down through the bush...its an epic downhill section with some mega steps,comes out to the southern junction with the plane crash memorial,turn left to go back to your car....

pretty sweet track,chews up some time.... i ran this whole track with my dog a while ago...

hey fullas...we might be moving down that way too..

any dodgey housing areas we need to stay away from??

if you know of any places for rent thats ok for 2 pooches and the wife and kids thatll be awesome...

go karts sounds like it needs to be investigated with my heavy boots :}

is that your cortina for sale on Tm? I was looking at fishnets and it came up

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing very exciting, but about 6 months ago I was yarning to an old fella about his factory manual CA18 Nissan Laurel and mentioned if he ever wanted to sell it i'd probably be interested. Gave him my business card.

Guess who called me today.... his wife (they are both retired) wants to upgrade, and the dealers are offering peanuts for trade in... so he wondered if I would buy it for slightly more then peanuts. Im gonna go see him on Friday haha.

They are 1st NZ owners, and its got 150km on the clock.