Who else lives in invergiggle?/hillbilly thread.

coldturkey

Havent been for a while but rent a space on clyde st south of the monument round about has a few old tanks for sale to look at. E hayes is awesome, go there everytime im back to get something. My local is waikiwi fish supply out north road, not bad at all. havent been to ocd since i built the sub for it, bad time of year to be hangin round down there for a wintry blast.

yeah.. we were blown away by how windy it is there at the factory....... :rolleyes:

ahhaha, whats a sub?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh OK. That was my first guess but really have no idea when it comes to electrical stuff!

I work for AMS. Not sure if we are sending a team to Edendale this year.

We'll have to try track down these tanks if we get time.

Hayes is a bit more expensive than usual isn't it?! Spent 30$ on a single allen key there today!!!!!!

yeah sorry, power substation. hayes is a bit more expensive but at least you know theyll have one in stock. how big was the allen key! from memory theres cheaper ones in the bins under the bench where they are. we used to get a good deal through my old work.

There is a takeaway shop somewhere up the northern end of the main drag, you'll know you're in the right place when you see the live crays in there.

Pretty legit several years ago, report back plz.

http://goo.gl/maps/BASa

Went in for a cray... then decided we didn't want to spend that much :lol: so sat down to dinner in the resterant instead.

Can't say it was the best meal we have had and we found the staff there kinda pushy and difficult to deal with. My workmate nearly lost his temper with the man there - we'd only had the menu for about a minute (not kidding) before he started pushing for a decision. :lol:

Went to lonestar last night. God i love that place! Drank too much too quickly and had a good attempt at a large plate of ribs... couldn't quite finish the spuds at the bottom but blame the garlic bread that we had first!

I'm so dam homestick!

HAve been to the kiln twice since landing here :-D

Thats my second fav place.

First night i got one of their steaks that was on special... added prawns etc.. YUM.

Second night there got an entree of pork belly and then another entreee of muscles in chilli and coconut sauce.. that was very good too.

And monteiths apple cider is amazeballs.

I hear people winging about how cold it is here in hamilton... If i wasn't down with manflu (i blame invers) then i'd probably be outside in shorts, jandles and a T. Its tropical island spec compared to down there with you lot!!!

unfortunately i think i may have to come back in a few weeks hahahahahhahaa

went for a walk before and thought that invers must be a mad party town and there must have been a mass riot or pub brawl with all the smashed glass on the ground, turns out its actually in the concrete for your foot paths, kind of dissapointed haha