1986 Toyota Mark II JZX71 boso/stance project discussion

bosozoku_gx71

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just all about Rediculous tyre stretching and rim sizes and other stuff. It's just another style, it started in Europe on like old golfs and stuff and has spread to almost every other car. End of the day it's just another fad, search any generic car and put stance after it and you will see....I hope

I think they are asking how a wooden box adds stance?

I actually cant believe you set the bonnet on fire!!! Twat the fuck? If it were me I would have kept the whole car mint and slammed it on really shiny lipped meshies or something and then drove around scoring hoez

I think they are asking how a wooden box adds stance?

I actually cant believe you set the bonnet on fire!!! Twat the fuck? If it were me I would have kept the whole car mint and slammed it on really shiny lipped meshies or something and then drove around scoring hoez

^ If you were reincarnated, you would be a sheep.

I'd say there's still some room for more beating up eg find an armco. The front lip is wicked. What's it off? Nice car.

Na na it wasn't actually mint. It's still pretty rough, just good photos, and yea I was really keen to dump it on like 14 inch widened steelies with white walls. And as far as stance goes, they just have awesome roof baskets with like old school gas cans and stuff on them, or like bikes, or surfboards or anything really. I know a few guys on here do it, but they just seem to have adopted it. Oh and the Morris, could be pretty keen! Oh and back to the point I set the bonnet on fire because it's completely rusted out so why not haha.

Yea I'm thinking about getting my steelies widened to like 9 inches and about minus 5 offset, stretch on some tiny tyres, it will all be cool eventually. Basically I think I'm doing pretty well, I mean for an 18 year old boy I should have a dirty old skyline or something stupid so I think I'm doing alright, stil got to burn the bonnet more, then rust a rising sun into it. I don't know, what ever takes my fancy.

^ If you were reincarnated, you would be a sheep.

True, I forgot how original boso is. Never been done on one of these!

Also headlight tape actually rules

edit* do what you want to your car by the way, just make sure it goes fast too, and then when people give you shit you can get it loose

If it's a cool, well built car I don't care what it's labelled as... the engine swap is a decent start at least, I'm not about to tell you how to do things or try and redefine your understanding of the world as I know it... but I will offer one crucial piece of advice. Keep it simple, and keep it clean. You won't go wrong at all. Mashing too many trends onto one vehicle can have a detrimental effect.

Also... do you still have the stock steel wheels, and would you like to sell them?