1986 Toyota Mark II JZX71 boso/stance project discussion

bosozoku_gx71

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I can see where you are coming from. As far as the bonnet goes the only reason we did it was because the bonnet was completely stuffed and if you don't experiment you can't be different. And yes I know a boso x71 is the most common thing you would think of. But we are in new Zealand where there is seriously a handful of them at best. I've got get another bonnet from Japan now though because I seriously cannot find one here.

Na I will get It nicely painted up and shit. I want to make it clean looking now after looking at that white one on hyashi's (spelt wrong). And ye it's safe to say that all my mates said I was a complete moron and I got a lot of shit for like 6 months when it didn't go. Oh it's got a proper intake now, I got one off an ek civic if I can remember correctly.

Agreed. Cars fucked. Or maybe im one of them hater people you started the thread with?

As for fender mirrors. Here's my car for an example. an old pic when it wasn't foglight front but is now and looks A+++++++ etc.

But mines a jap model so no side mirrors etc.

5827788168_f97d04a17e_z.jpg

Yeah. Do it and don't fuck it up.

it'd be a boring world if everyone liked the same shit. not what i'd do but i can see where you're going with it. giz better pic of bonnet.

i'd say 'fuck the haters' but apparently thats the cool thing to say now, therefore gay. so just do what you wanna do, there's plenty of clean versions around, yours is the first i've seen or heard of with a burnt bonnet. be different, thats what OS is all about.

cheers

Matt