chch area rep nominees?

Cullen

Just a thought, you might want to get people to put their names forward before voting. some may not want the responsibility, but may feel pressured if everyone votes for them etc.

Then when people have put their name in the hat, start a poll and then you are guaranteed that the person who wins wants the role and will be the best for you guys.

Just a thought, you might want to get people to put their names forward before voting. some may not want the responsibility, but may feel pressured if everyone votes for them etc.

Then when people have put their name in the hat, start a poll and then you are guaranteed that the person who wins wants the role and will be the best for you guys.

yeah, i think those were the names discussed at the meet on sunday. someone correct me if your name shouldn't/should be there

I cannot nominate any of them, only because it was my first meet. I do not know any of them better than any others, however I think all nominees I met will be good.

edit: That sounds like I am sitting on the fence

agree with chris, nominate myself and him. if i was just involved with old school, i would be happy to do it. as im rather involved with nzdatsun and nearing the end of my apprenticeship, it will be good to have 2 people who can so this. it will also help if one person is out of town/ busy

2 makes sense - seeing how big the South Island is.. Perhaps someone else (a 3rd different person) from outside Chch too.

What other regions have a highish concentration of OS peeps?

At this stage we should probably just keep it simple and get the CHCH situation sorted, but perhaps we could look at Dunedin next?

It's looking like leppa and cul8r have nominated themselves, so thanks for that guys. I'll make sure admin see this so we can get the ball rolling.

If there are any objections for what ever reason, can a pm be sent to either myself or admin and we can discuss it from there. Otherwise I don't foresee any issues.

I could almost be keen to do Dunedin. I live with T-Rex and Rekemeke, know nearly everyone here on o/s and have organised half assed meets in the past. Meow

I could almost be keen to do Dunedin. I live with T-Rex and Rekemeke, know nearly everyone here on o/s and have organised half assed meets in the past. Meow

+ we've met you so can vouch for your gayness irl

Admins happy with above nominations, so we'll probably leave it open until the weekend so people can pm us some funny stories and if we don't hear anything opposing we can lock it in eddy.