Beaver's '78 Two Point Five S

Snoozin

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They will totally look boss. Same as what I have. Although I'm kinda looking at 14" options since I already have tyres. Blah.

I'd quite like some of those solid centered 14" Toyota ones (off GX61's and shit) that just look like larger diameter Trump steels, widen and pop a centercap on like Lotus Cortina steels had...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure yet, the boss wasn't there to quote but the guy I talked to said somewhere around $80 to have a band welded in.

He said if you can find another set of rims cheap then they can cut the back off the spare set and weld them onto the front, that way only one weld is required. The only spare set I could find was $200 so will just go for a band.

oh yep sounds good. bands are all good, had the ones on my chevette banded, came up mint after a hour or so with the die grinder. will be keen to see if they grind the welds down etc, hopefully they do. will be keen to check yours out when they are done. did they say how long itl takew?

• 2 weeks later...