Beaver's '78 Two Point Five S

Snoozin

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and by tr6 wheels I mean some shitty mitsi/honda ones that look similar and widened to suit haha. yeh its pretty damn tidy, feel like an old rich man now haha.

Richie, nah left the spotlights on the Avenger, the new owner (Sam) was stoked with them

also, it only just fits in my garage lol. early hours of this morning when I got home had a wee panic moment thinking it wasn't going to fit, but just have to park right up against the front wall (alps need to ditch tow bar). luckily the bonnet opens front ways to can work on it from the side which is lush

^ my criz used to fit within about 2 inches in the shed at my first place in welly.

the d you have to back it in, slam it, then back the boot under the bench if I need to aprk it on the 'short' side of my shed. hah.

choice stz broe. get joe around to slam it like a gang wife.

When mum and dad were flatting they lived in the middle of a block of 3 flats.

Went to back their 72 muzzy convertible into the shed and couldn't get the roller door down (just).

Solution: Kick two holes for tail pipes in the lining of the shed 8)

Needless to say the people in the adjoining flats loved it when they would go away on a club run and fire up the v8 at 5am on a sunday morning with the exhausts in the shared wall :lol::lol::lol:

Ha- you were as excited as a school kid with a new toy yesterday. This car is mint and makes me want another. We went a cruise in it last night to get a gas bottle etc and its sooooo cool! It is the cleanest sharpest trump saloon I have ever seen this side of the RSA carpark.

It was good meeting you too and your a very well behaved young man :king: - my parents enjoyed dinner chatting away!

Was cool to have Viva lined up with another classic. what surprises me is how much bigger my Viva seemed than it should be next to what I have always considered a big car.

Glad you got to Picton safe and sound.

haha thanks for the kind words, your folks are a hard case, very enjoyable.

those magazines were awesome reading material last night on the ferry (when I could keep my eyes open). mosty just drooled over the pictures as it hurt my brain to read haha. will get them back to you once Ive read them cover to cover

Those + CRV and (some) Ascot Innova are all the same, I've currently got a set of CRV ones floating around.

Center bore is heaps small though, haven't thought about how to get around it 'properly' but I was just going to machine up a hubcentric spacer with locating spigot... and just roll standy's for WOF.

Alex - http://club.triumph.org.uk/cgi-bin/foru ... 1977/s-15/ this guy (last post) apparently has your old estate!