Odd tyre sizes/profiles

Gaz

How do I go about finding a weird tyre size which is very possably made over seas? Tyre companies dont seem to want to respond to my emails.

Want a 245/35/15. Dunlop show one on their chart in Tonys Tyres but Tonys know nothing of it and after ringing round cant get hold of them. They say NZ only has avaliability to a small % of whats out there and I would have better luck offshore.... but they are not willing to go offshore for me.

Where do I go short of ringing a tyre place overseas?

Gaz

i've had tires mashed on indent order from overseas,

just hassle the importer to add to their shipment, pay a deposit,

then sit back and wait.

Going beyond the tyre shop is key,

importer will do it for you,

tyre shops just want to sell you something they can overnight

Not worried about wait as I am just making sure I can get the tyres before I widen out a set of rims I have to 9.5 or 10's.

I cant find them on ebay, in sayng that I really struggle with ebay, havn't clocked that shit yet.

Gaz

Spacie was able to get weird sizes wasn't he, although he's vanished again I think.

I'd just keep trying tyre shops until you get someone helpful. Most of the time they'll tell you stuff is unavailable, but eventually you'll find someone that is keen to actually get off their arse and do their job.