Lou's 1981 Mazda B1600 Discussion thread.

lou

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These fitted nicely on my truck 15 by 8 -22 offset with 185 60 15s tyres. had to roll the guards slightly after lowering.

Rims were $100 each from any 4wd place. Iv gt 15 by 10s on the back but dont think they will fit with your wellside deck.

Black wheels always look sick with light blue paint.

Pleae dont get those gay modgies/trailer wheels

P4021542.jpg

These fitted nicely on my truck 15 by 8 -22 offset with 185 60 15s tyres. had to roll the guards slightly after lowering.

Pleae dont get those gay modgies/trailer wheels

They have 0 offset so apparently they are perfect for my truck on 7 inch. Might see how much more $$ the 8 inch is.

Buying brand new as they are financed/on store card due to the other elements of the warrant sucking up my cash.

I had planned upgrading the wheels but didnt think I'd have to do it straight away.

So after mulling it over for the afternoon I have two of the Type D wheels coming in tomorrow. One in 7 inch and one in 8 inch so I can compare the dish and see how easily they fit under the gaurds. I'm quite sure I'd be able to get the 8" under the gaurds but to be safe we're gonna give the 7"'s a look over too.