Datsun power overload now no lights...

Rusted

Just collected a P610 180B datto. Got it home on dark, turned the lights on and it started to disco. Bright blue flashing crossed over with the flare of yellow light. Now no lights at all, the ciggie lighter takes 5 seconds to get glowing hot and loss indicators.

Start at fuse box then work my way to...?

Heatstroke TBH. Spent all day moving the orange burnt out wagon complete with frozen brakes and parked in corner. 5 hours all up for that girl then done run to Kawerau to collect the blue thing.

II turned the lights on, The car when into disco = Massive blue electrical sparks from the car. All lights when dead.

More specfically from every lightbulb in the car. As they have been blown to bits. Thought the police had found me...

All the headlights- Melted.

All the brsake lines- Melted

Indicator bulbs are fine and no go.

I have reverse lights.

Obviously has been a problem in the past as where the 10A fuse was suppose to go, it had been replaced with a 25A...

not entirely sure how a bad earth would cause 60000volts amps watts or power to blow all the lights in a car , i know it can stop them from working and melt the cables.

tbh i reckon its what happens when anything goes wrong with a car , BHG.