Andy's Babe Truck

Guest Zeb

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah those bush ranger rubber flare mouldings you can get everywhere but it wont look right with those. Tried a 95 cherokee flare today but it was huge! the width was like 5 inches Im only after about 2 inches. Those trerrano ones are hard to find also. Its would be sweet to get it under the factory guards but its about 50mm mexican from my rough measurements. Dont know if they would roll very well.

8j on the front 10j on the rear sunshine. The 8s come in -22 or 0 I think, 0 might get tread under the guards with some stretch.

Oh and I might put twin smoke stacks, spotlights on the roof and huge bull bars, and then go travelling across deserts at hight speed.

I corrupted with my measurements but have now got a 15 by 8 black steel thaat fits perfectly just out of the stock guard. With a slight stretch it should fit perfectly. Wondering what sort of tyres to run. After a wee bit of stretch with medium prenough to profile, ultra low profile will be to gay to get low enough to pull off, and i dont want balloons. Thinking 185 55?

• 1 month later...

No wonder it was so hard to find with that description.. LOL

Good job anyhow man - I would leave the front tyres as is.. looks much more appropriate now you have slammed it and I feel it needs some old wine barrels in the tray....

The reliefs in the sides of the deck looks choice too.. you need to get some sweet old wood carver to fill them in with 3D pictures of cowboys on the ranch etc.. hah