4th New Year Nostalgic Jap/Oldschool Meet - 2011 - Auckland

AE25

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok now there's a place, who in Hamilton is going and are we meeting up to cruise up together ???? are those from south meeting us to carry on up ????

its at least a 1hr 45min trip up there but some old schoolers might not travel at 1oo k all the time so meet up to go up where and when ?????? and who ?????

Ok now there's a place, who in Hamilton is going and are we meeting up to cruise up together ???? are those from south meeting us to carry on up ????

its at least a 1hr 45min trip up there but some old schoolers might not travel at 1oo k all the time so meet up to go up where and when ?????? and who ?????

Quite keen to cruise up to this. I'm not 100% sure if I can make it yet because I'm supposed to be going to napier either this weekend or next :( going to probably miss out on Kumeu or this

My suggestion, if we are to get up there around the same time as the Aucklanders, is to meet at the Supercheap carpark north of Hamilton (Te Rapa) at 7:30 and be on the road (with all cars gassed up etc) by 7:45 or perhaps 8:00am, depending on how eager everyone is.

Thoughts?

Supercheap Carpark Te Rapa