calling all bogan families!

Do you tv people know how uninteresting/inbred actual bogan families are? the fact your going down this road for tv suggests not.

Leave the westies to outrageous fortune IMO.

Lack of dogs and dead cars makes Outrageous fortune not west enough.

Hey eyeworkstv, PM me if you do a show about hording... got more crap than I can wave two sticks at! You can bring Dr Phildo in to do an intervention

Yeah pretty much its my gf that works for eyeworks an has put the post up. I suggested this forum because I thought there must have been a few bogans on here who's familys are all into cars? Maybe some suggestions at where such family could be located instead of just ripping the idea out lol.

Yeah pretty much its my gf that works for eyeworks an has put the post up. I suggested this forum because I thought there must have been a few bogans on here who's familys are all into cars? Maybe some suggestions at where such family could be located instead of just ripping the idea out lol.

HAHAHHAA it just gets better.

get off my internets and back in our kitchen Nicole

xox

Eyeworks New Zealand is making a new reality show following a True Rota-bogan flat. They want die hard rota cogs like yourself and your flatties! A flat with pitt bulls, drugs growing in the basement, flat peak caps, and dreadlocks! A family that appreciates a rowdy port job and hip-hop music. And you don’t have to live in Tokoroa, you can come from anywhere in the country!

Ouch :lol:

lol, you can make a show on me if you like, i drive a matt black hq, drink lion red, love metal and am an apprentice panel beater

^^ Do this. Jason is probably the truest bogan out of the whole oldschool community.

cheers mate will take that as a compliment

jesus H fcuking christ.

What happened to creativity!??????

This is just going to be cheap lowest common denominator rubbish TV if it does actually have funding and gets made.

please dont do it. What happened to tv that was interesting, entertaining and expands the mind?

^^ This man knows whats up,

however like ive said before outrageous fortune is awesome, and in the mixed up world of broadcasting where reality tv is still cool (please wakeup and realise it sux cock) in theory a real life outrageous fortune is appealing to johny 6 pack at home on the couch.