originalrx's 808 wagon

rot808

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your thomas' bro then i take it?

i went and checked out the car for him/you and took sum pics 8)

nice solid car for sure, if i had the cash at the time i probly would have got it myself, hope you were happy with it when you got it up to aucks

nah was certainly a new one to me, i cant quite remeber now but i think the yarn from the guy who sold it to you was that he had bought it a couple of years back from an older couple then maybe a job in oz so had just been sitting stored and was accumulating parts

o ok yea. Didnt seem like it had been drivin much in the last few years.

When i got it the hole boot and back seat was full with parts 4 the car.

Soon after i got the car i had a mean clean out and replaced the carpet.

I found heaps of treasures under the carpet and seats haha. I found a pic of the old lady who ownd it before him. Its a pic of her siting in the car haha. Must have been her pride and joy.

• 3 weeks later...

This is freakin sweet. Makes me want a blue 80 coupe just to complete the oldschool collection with you and steph!

Hubcaps look awesome man, little black inserts dull down the otherwise overpowering chromeness of them I think.

Top work all round!

Please post old lady photo, thats very awesome!

I love this dude, and im not really an 808 fan usually.

Im on the fence over wheels, run hubbies on the Left and Dress rings on Right. Whitewalls forever.

Na hubcaps. Just attach the shit out of them so no native steals them.

I love this dude,

Lol righto :?:lol:

Words cannot describe how jelous i am of that wagon haha, one day ill come up my old 323 and we can have an old school mazda cruise 8) my mate has fully standard 32 hatch aswell so would be a good line up.

And my vote goes to the hubcaps

Thanks for all the great feed back.

I am unsure. I like both sets of trims. I have just spent lots of time on the hubcaps fixing them up so i think i will go with them for now.

But if i do put the chrome rings and centre caps on again i will get the rims repainted in the factor gun metal grey colour.

This is freakin sweet. Makes me want a blue 80 coupe just to complete the oldschool collection with you and steph!

Yea that would be sweet if you/someone did have a blue coupe or found one. I am still waiting for a nice day so we can take pics of my wagon and rot808s sedan together.

Please post old lady photo, thats very awesome!

Yea i will find the photo and post it up for ya haha

":1nzrdyrx]The hubcaps look quite good and they have polished up well I really like that Jap spec familia grille I had one of those which I gave to Level 7 but it it had a diifferent center badge which I kept of course.

Yea the hubcaps came up sweet after a good polish from the local polisher. haha but wasnt cheap ae. Next time i might get a polishing wheel for a bench grinder and give it a go myself.

Yea level 7s wagons got me into 808 wagons. I see hes building up a new wagon atm?? Yea my brother brought the grill years ago of trade me and then gave to me to put on the wagon. I am prety sure you know my brother anyways.