originalrx's 808 wagon

rot808

Heard you got a Savanna GR badge, nice Score!

I might have some rubbers for your quarter glass, and a rear stainless trim with rubber if you're interested.

They will all be in storage, but clearing out a heap of stuff out this summer, pretty sure there is some in there.

Yea for sure was a good score that GR badge. Very rere i have been told

Yea man i would be keen as on those rear quater rubbers and the rear window trim (Do you need different rubbers for the trims to stick into or somthing?)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the stainless rear trims need a different window seal to fit to, they actually clip over a special design rubber trim, won't work on the inlay type 808 rubber trim.

The rubbers are quit rare, only came out on the first of the 808 wagons 73's or the RX3 wagons in the states / savannas in japan. the heat in the states has destroyed all most of the rubbers over there.

I got some of the trims from the states for my old wagon, then was price raped to get the rubbers for them off a dude in NZ.

Have found a few sets over the years since, put one set in my wagon, but pretty sure i have at least one other set sitting there too. Will let ya know!