originalrx's 808 wagon

rot808

You got a mint wagon. Where did u get it from? I saw some pics of it getting rebuild a year or two ago. Hows it coming along?

My wagon came from wellington, bought it about 5+ years ago now. Is half rebuilt, shell is painted and reasembled with interior etc.. but still needs some finishing work done on some the panels before they are painted and it all goes back together...

I'm waiting for Thomas's wagon to be finished first.. haha

O yea. Thought you might have import it from aus. Far looks awsome from the few pics i have seen of the rebuild cant wait to see it finsh. What kinda motor you guna run?

:lol: haha Thomas's wagon haha ur guna be waiting for ages. . .

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You got a mint wagon. Where did u get it from? I saw some pics of it getting rebuild a year or two ago. Hows it coming along?

I'm waiting for Thomas's wagon to be finished first.. haha

a

haha xmas 2015 will be been and gone before it hits the road or sees day light! :wink::( HAHA

I'm a fan of the hub caps over the steels+walls

Also, old lady is lols. I bet she got busy on that backseat.

hahahaha lol :lol: back seats mint. Looks prety clean but my m8s always say i bet that old lady did some dirty shit back there. ewwwwwww

older the berry the sweeter the juice... (or the more rancid the juice is it... or is the juice all dried up and wrinkly like a prune... too far?)

heres a technical schematic on how i did mine DIY, didnt want to add to holes in pillars.

visor.jpg

also on another note, i remember Gator from car club experiences of the past.. 3 points if you can name the club...??

Love your work... best schematic ever! (and no one mentioned the bell end pissing all over it in the top right corner...)

I reckon visor looks yukk in that sample pic... but thats me. Agree with whichever cunt said that they suit ozzy cars or at least larger old cars... altho there are exceptions. If you realy must visor it use the schematic from steelies tho... dont drill that beautiful blue smurf!

Love your suspension upgrading too... about to do same on one of my gems before whacking fresh engine in... still have to pull apart front end, springs are stuck in it, not coil overs like yours...

My engine builder gana dip strip all my suspension parts and steam clean, rather than sand blast. Cheaperer just costs me a box or 2 of Becks! :D

Then POR15 and find/purchase bushes. (whered u get yours from?)

Mean wag tho man... good to see it being looked after (re: your comments about not going 2 low to save mashing guards etc)

[i reckon visor looks yukk in that sample pic... but thats me. Agree with whichever cunt said that they suit ozzy cars or at least larger old cars... altho there are exceptions. If you realy must visor it use the schematic from steelies tho... dont drill that beautiful blue smurf!

/quote]

Yea after thinking about the visor i agree they do suit ozzy or larger oldschool cars. So i think i am guna scrap the hole visor idear and leave az is.

Love your suspension upgrading too... about to do same on one of my gems before whacking fresh engine in... still have to pull apart front end, springs are stuck in it, not coil overs like yours...

My engine builder gana dip strip all my suspension parts and steam clean, rather than sand blast. Cheaperer just costs me a box or 2 of Becks!

Then POR15 and find/purchase bushes. (whered u get yours from?)

Yea i was happy as with the outcome of the suspension parts after i had rebuild some of them. (still gota finsh off the rest tho) haha yea it helps when you know someone who can sand blast or dip strip them. Brothers mate sand blasted my parts for a few boxes of beer also.

I got all my bushes from Wairau/glenfeild shock shop: http://www.shockshop.co.nz/index.asp

The guy in the parts department gave me 25% discount on every busher i brought from memory.

Mean wag tho man... good to see it being looked after (re: your comments about not going 2 low to save mashing guards etc)

Yea Cheers. haha yea i dont wana wreck my wagon by doing what every young guy(haha i am only young) does and lowers the shit outa there car so it looks cool bt screws up all the guards body etc.

shit yes, looking awesome im in the middle of doing similar but dont know if i cbf painting everything yet haha

Cheers man. Haha yea i am kinda in the middle of mine just gota finsh off by putting the rest of suspension with new bushers back togetter.

I am keen to see some more pics of your sedan and the work you have done on it lately.

They rule when they line up/your car donesnt have 'hips'.

Ill let you away with it for now :lol:

haha They have been there for like 30 plus years! I dont think they would be perfect after that many years on any car ae. Personaly i dnt mind them but if i was guna repaint the car i would probly do away with them :D

• 1 month later...