karmagedon

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can you imagine big housing, massive lag, huge power ramp + mx5

boost just kicked in yo! etc..

The method above works for my starlet, although does nearly induce heart attacks occasionally/lots.

That housing combo does look to be a little mismatched.

• 4 weeks later...
Do you know/have any pictures of the SLAMMED red mx5 in/around Hamilton? I was driving my BX back from Auckland and saw it coming the other way. Was fucking sweet.

Hey man.

Thats my car. Just logged onto this forum for the first time, didnt know that an MX5 would be considered Oldschool??

Anyways, heres some more recent pics.

P1010441.jpg

P1010436.jpg

DSC_0864.jpg

DSCF5178.jpg

Currently looking into new paint, new wheels, and moar lower!

Very nice, on both counts to be honest (just caught up with thread)

I've also seen a Silver MX5 driving around recently and it looked amazing, was doing 80km/h in the opposite direction but it looked super slammed and on some nice offset wheels. Did enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I walked past your house today and saw the MX5 (assuming it was your house, or maybe parked in someone else's driveway).

Car looks really good. I think it looks better in real life than the photos you've put up so far. Have you fiddled with the rear camber since those pics were taken or something?

I've got a white MX5 with a hardtop, 17s and sign writing on it that you may have seen around Hams. I haven't bothered to put up any pics, as it is embarassingly high at the moment. :oops:

Thanks heaps. Nah the extra camber is just a by product of lowering the vehicle. Would be keen on painting the roof red, however funds don't allow me to yet and don't really want to rattle can it haha.

If it was in river road area would probably have been my midi's place.