TGB 7AGTE AW11

thegreatestben

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to get my A into G and sign up for sprints at manfield with my cousin alfasprinter

Yea, do that...

Also, I'm pretty sure c52/c56 will handle that power as long as you thrash it responsibly. I.E no dump clutch @ rev lim.

All the c52 I have seen smash has been just that.

Venture this way for sure though.

^ getting forms for this tomorrow

The mrs was getting fed up with not being able to have a conversation at all when we are in the car together so I picked up a new muffler today at lunch.

Before:

IMG_1048.jpg

Very very Loud!

15032010340copy.jpg

15032010339copy.jpg

I was hoping for a longer muffler, but couldn't find anything so I made use of the coby I removed :lol::lol:

15032010335copy.jpg

15032010338copy.jpg

Came home at 4.30 and had it sorted at 7.

Much much better, alot quieter and it also drives alot nicer at crawling speeds in 1st and 2nd. Also doesn't jerk when you accelerate from cruise.

I didn't really expect it to make any difference to how the car behaves at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have been dreaming of new wheels because the current ones whilst being quality are just visually pooz.

So I looked on Yahoo japan and trademe, found some nice wheels in Japan.

Similar offsets to Sportmax wheels so I went and tried some of those on just now.

15x8 0 offset sticks out an inch on the rear

15x7 15 offset is within the lip

15x7 15 offset stick out 10mm on the front

:(

$800 for a set. Bit jew for that, was hoping to get bling wheels but don't want to pay extra $$ to make them fit

Looked real nice with 15x8 + 195/50/15 but that's just silly given how I have traction issues as is with 225's at the moment.

There are these on YAJ

600x450-2010033000017.jpg

$440 buy now, they look nice on aw's:

DSC_0097.jpg

15x7 +35 not really sure if thats worth all the effort of getting wheels like that from over seas though, as they're not worth anything once here :(

Gah

Meh, keep on the look out and bring in something a little more awesome is my vote. From what I have seen (contended for on trademe) anything of this style in 15x7+ and 4x100 is worth serious money. A lot more than the equivalent 4x114.3 stuff is because of the Honda, MX5, BMW E30, and VW Golf guys. Its actually really surprising what some stuff goes for. :cry: I think it justifies brining in some banging wheels, even knock offs from the states/malaysia would likely hold their value for a good few years if the fade continues amongst the other makes' owners.

'positive pies' at work today was all 'OMG THAT MR2 OF YOUR MATE'S WHEN HE CAME IN WHILST YOU WERE AWAY OMG WHAT A STALLION OF TRACTIONLESS CHOICE IT IS'

fuck stop calling him that lol i get all confused .

how is tom anyhow?? , has he gained anymore rangerover wrecks in his backyard yet?? , that place is gonna be an ore mine oneday

Did find some work equip 03's

Two separate auctions each for a pair, 15x7 +27 and 15x8 0 offset.

Would buy if I had the money but some how I think the low start price will soar as the auctions draw to a close tonight

Can only sit and watch eh.