danes homo side

mutiny

i always knew you were gay hahahahhaha, is this where you turn your thread into a just jokes thread and matt black it ya cunt haha

Haha you love it deep down. I did it cause it'd be different and to piss cunts off and get slappers so I take it its working?

Story goes that it was going gunmetal grey then a mate got his gunmetal grey one back on the road. Already heaps of black, green, grey, white, yellow, red, orange, blue etc ones around and wanted it to be unique. My best mate dared me to paint it pink and I laughed then he painted a KE30 pink from some paint left over from an old pink DX he did years ago that was a cool car in its day.

cimg1840.jpg

It was kinda cool seeing the reactions it got and he dared me again and he talked me into it on the piss. Once I'd told a few people I was thinking of doing it pink there wasnt really any turning back haha

I reckon it'll look good once its back together it'll be less overbearing.

And yeah, Came up fucking well considering I sprayed it jacked up on the driveway then rolled it back into the shed. Not allowed to spray cars in that shed.

Etched and primed need to get the 7 done so I can work on it again. It'll be an easy one to panel. Already got the paint just gotta knock the p+p out and build a 13b for it.

edit- old pic with 13b mounted. Still need to get another gearbox.

P1020396.jpg