Casual Napier Meat - Easter weekend

Leebo3

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck yes that was magic! Duel drinking games rules everyones faces

saw the crown leaving taupo maccas, looked like it had a sweet M sereies BHG yet again/still has too :lol:

Nah it's lush oil smoke this time. Lubrication of the tailpipe stz

haha ran out gas on napier taupo. had a sick sleep in the grass

lush weekend, tap out time = now.

Oh lol. How far up? Should of given me a txt or something could have come and saved you. Did you get the thumbs out again?

So did you actually go into the back packers Mitch?

Was a pretty fun few days? You all have lots of fun? Good that Napier turned it on in the weather category.

Danger ball cup was fun. You were quite wasted there Leon mate. Top marks. Speaking of marks, good effort on the spewies in bed 105. And our boat adventure.

Word to Al for turning up at 10 or whatever it was. Bit late but it was worth it I bet.

And who eat the extra sausage early Sun morning? Fess up. We are all friends here.

I am still picking thorns out of me from when i purposly jumped into that cactus. But I didnt know it was a cactus.

What my shorts looked like after. Should have got some shots with the bits in me. Or maybe I deserved to get spiked for wearing them.

DSC03957.jpg

EPIC WEEKEND - want to tell everyone how epic but it will take a near novel to do so - may get energetic later on and give my view of the event..

This is one boat that didn't fail :D

Possibly may have Lan Killa (aka Land-Filler) issues to deal with - got PM from him that hints at we will no longer see him in the OS 'hood.

Thurs afternoon the event had more or less been axed - so went out to a gig and got pissed- got text from Spence at 11pm or something equally deep into my boozing and he said was all back on again - and race was on again also.

Fri morning up with minor hangover and I set about packing bag and getting on the road - race officially started at 11.06am.

I walked to railway station and scored my first ride from an elderly couple in a lush as Mk9/Mk10 Jag - told me they picked me up cos they felt sorry - sweet pity ride!! they took me to Paraparamu

Started walking again got abused by a driver telling me i was walking the wrong way - lol- saw vanload of hot girls and chatted to them as they crawled in traffic.

walked 15 minutes or so and a car went past and a familiar but inquisitive head was looking at me - realised it was Treggo so texted him and he turned round and came back to pick me up. Treggo and his dad gave me a ride through to Manawatu Gorge

Got out and ate a sandwich on the side of the road with my sign sitting on a rock. A car rolled up and a chick named Emily picked me up and took me through to Dannevirke - got her number - lol - Took a pic with her by the Dannevirke sign and rolled on.

Was out of her car less than 5 minutes and a dude rolled up and picked me up - took me the whole way through to the backpackers - GC as.

I searched for Spence and Sam in the backpackers and less than 3 minutes leter Lee rolled past with Sam and Spence as passengers.

Total time hitchhiking - 6 hours for 400km - wouldnt get there much faster in my own car..

Highlights -

Lan Killa playing hard and spewing early

Lee on the balcony and pissed all over a yellow MR2 driving past

Getting down to nundies and me attempting to kick 10-5 in his grippers

Early Saturday morning at the beach - wake n bake jeah..

Arsing around buying supplies and perving at chicks - tssss hot bishes rule!!

Went to VW nats, played frisbee, had tailgate BBQ, flew a kite or 2, boozed, looked at some kugelwagens.

Drinking game called Coiny Cuppy and another called Shroom - comboed the two and it made for epic confusion and lols..

Spew victims = KY jr (AKA Yowzers brother) Japawags, Lee, random chick Jenny

CDL and his friend turning up at some point at nightclub

Low point of some stink cunt dropping bad arse burps in nightclub

Comp out session for beefcakedness - shirts were removed and much pointing in the direction of the beach

Filled 2 wheelie bins with empties

Spence throwing his bacon and egg pie at seagulls, just missed hitting an elderly couple and 50 or more seagulls attacking the couple to get the pie

After much love and merriment and we left - I nabbed a ride with Yowzer to Taupo

Ran out of gas about 10 minutes out of Taupo - had epic relax on side of the road waiting for recovery team.

most probably forgotten heaps of other sweet things that happened but other people will tell all..