WELLY Meat 21st March 09 (next Sat) Regular meet ideas

Gaz

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i need valuation for my insurance review but fully cant make it this wknd- all tapped out from taupo and dont get paid again till next week . soz :(

Ok we willdo the valuation in a few weeks then. Say April the 4th if nothing is on? Make it a cruise/valuation and maybe OTP. Im not sure if $40 is cheap for a valuation or not but worth it for a meet lol.

Will make a new thread and see who is ken.

Gaz

i need valuation for my insurance review but fully cant make it this wknd- all tapped out from taupo and dont get paid again till next week . soz :(

Ok we willdo the valuation in a few weeks then. Say April the 4th if nothing is on? Make it a cruise/valuation and maybe OTP. Im not sure if $40 is cheap for a valuation or not but worth it for a meet lol.

Will make a new thread and see who is ken.

Gaz

can have otps at mine if anyone wants to

Chugga chugga chugga mannn meat.

ummmm :rolleyes:

Yeah that was the point, get a meet going for once a month. Going out to the boy racer shit on Thursday is lame so lets not even mention that.

Do you guys wanna base it round eats, nibbles, coffee, beer? Where..

We could start this week with a meet down Courtney or Kent trc and bust a chat to organise a place for next time.

I also vote for nights other than Fri or Sat as lots of people busy with other shit then. Maybe Wed nights?

Gaz

hows abouts we meat same night as the rodders - the last friday of every month, perhaps for friday fush and chups + beers round island bay or similar f&c shop location.. decide on the night where to go from there. petone even, for increased closeness to the hutt etc?

we can join or avoid the rod cruise

laps through town

skids by the hutt river

drag race on the motorway

We could roll with them, but I dont think they would be keen on all our cars joining them.

Also Fri nights is hard to get everyone as people like to drink etc.. I know most Fri nights im OTP somewhere by 7 latest.

Gaz