WELLY Meat 21st March 09 (next Sat) Regular meet ideas

Gaz

Nearly end of summer so lets meet somewhere and have a munch, or a cruise, and talk shit.

Could do similar to what AK does and hit Burger Fuel or similar? Suggestions etc.

My suggestions:

- If its sunny we could cruise to Makara again if a cruise is wanted.

- Or MtVic lookout meet.

- Food Meets

- Brooklyn Windmill meet

- Courtny Plce/CBD meet

- Somewehere for good pics meet

- Scorching bay meat

- Place ive always wanted to drive... down past the Ferry Terminal out onto that point/beach stz.

Gaz

edit:

Just had an idea..

A few weeks ago I was out at British car day and worked out a deal with a car valuer for doing a group buy type thing.

He will view, value, and report on your car. Think it ended up at $40 a car if we had a bunch. His reports are sweet as for insurance valuation type situations as he is a well known valuer.

It is in upper hutt I think so we could base around that.

How many kens?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had an idea..

A few weeks ago I was out at British car day and worked out a deal with a car valuer for doing a group buy type thing.

He will view, value, and report on your car. Think it ended up at $40 a car if we had a bunch. His reports are sweet as for insurance valuation type situations as he is a well known valuer.

It is in upper hutt I think so we could base around that.

How many kens?

Yea man, id be keen, havnt been on a meet with you fellus,

so probly should sort my shit out and meet up, ill be rockin the utarus

Mite be keen on valuation, but know the utes not worth funk all, not without a new engine

and a bit or rust work, and suspension and ..... :lol:

Few of us were talking about having a Napier meet on Easter weekend, so 10th to the 13th April. maybe not make it so much car orientated since nats just been and low on $$. So pack out the daily and get some mean numbers. Hit beach. Get drunk there. Bit of a lazy weekend. Hit same backpackers as Hawkes boes. Anyone ken?

But i am out for this. Have to get married to Spence in Taupo. Aye you big honey.

Few of us were talking about having a Napier meet on Easter weekend, so 10th to the 13th April. maybe not make it so much car orientated since nats just been and low on $$. So pack out the daily and get some mean numbers. Hit beach. Get drunk there. Bit of a lazy weekend. Hit same backpackers as Hawkes boes. Anyone ken?

But i am out for this. Have to get married to Spence in Taupo. Aye you big honey.

Same weekend as vw nats in napier...