Sparkle's Datsun 620

Guest Zeb

it's an actual paint called 'bed liner', can't remember the brand. Is available at paint and paper superstore automotive. When I remember the brand I'll post it.

To basically keep the above would I find some spare front hubs and turn them into drop spindles?

What would Jesus do?

You need to space the hub/spindle up from the lower arm, so you may be able to make up a spacer/adpator? The issue is you can't weld to the original cast unit, so thats why people go for custom drop spindles.

Let's be honest, Jesus would bag it.

That's outta my budget though.

From what I've read on the net, need 620 balljoint upper and lower arms, then can run D21 drop spindles, with D21 front brakes. Sounds expensive, and I'd still have to c notch the rear, hah!

Might run a slightly smaller profile tyre and see how it sits.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, nah it's not really that straight, well the tray is coz its new. Hah.

Kicker, the importer Auto Parts Industrial in Auckland are no longer importing trays I don't think, but the trays are made in Thailand. Bizzo was looking at dealing direct with the Thailand place, not sure how far he got.

Also, yeah man, the place that painted the inside of my tray, and my roof recently was Neil and the dudes at Spraytech, can't recommend them enough. Richy put me onto them after having the work on his trump done there. Sweet work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...