• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Richy, jeah man sweet eh. Bizzo showed me the other day.

Also got the inside of the tray painted in some sweet lining that's a similar finish to a tuff deck, looks boss. Will get pics at some point.

Also tried to lower the front more, exhaust scraped on torsion bar, and it looked hardly any different. Is slightly higher than that, but lower than originally?

Not sure tbh. Not enough of a difference to notice anyhow.

Need some custom drop spindles tbh.

To basically keep the above would I find some spare front hubs and turn them into drop spindles?

What would Jesus do?

You need to space the hub/spindle up from the lower arm, so you may be able to make up a spacer/adpator? The issue is you can't weld to the original cast unit, so thats why people go for custom drop spindles.

Also got the inside of the tray painted in some sweet lining that's a similar finish to a tuff deck, looks boss. Will get pics at some point.

this is relevant to my interests! When we get our ute back I want to do this - what's the stuff called and where did you get it done and how much did it cost and omg lets make a ute gang!