bubblegoose '79 lancer

QCADTA

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck does the motivation of a car change the aesthetics in regards to an oil-cooler?

Im 90% sure that sentance actually makes no sense, but assume its a long winded way of saying "why do you find it ugly"

Just a case of ME PERSONALLY thinking "boso" huge exhausts, un needed oil coolers with massive lines, giant front lips etc are gay. Bubbles lancer seems very clean looking with nice rounded lines. To tack a huge oil cooler on the front just cos the japs do it seems pointless.

Let the arguement begin :doubt::rolleyes:

rowtree oil cooler is going on car, fuck yoos cunts for not buying it

Wtf i wanted to buy it ages ago/still do if the price is decent :? (I still cannot see why you guys find them good looking on pitson cars)

Pitson cars still use oil, cooler the better?

it wasnt going to be hanging off the bar with huge lines as thatd would be kinda dumb considering how easy the welds crack on these, was going to be half tucked behind the valence but its too thick and im not cutting the valence,

and i thought somebody offered to buy it but wasnt sure

what you offering, has been flushed clean and has minor damage to the bottom like they all do

I havent seen this project since you were painting things blue, white and pink. I kinda wrote you off at that stage.

But NO, your a dark horse, theres some bloody ideas and engineering in there.

Dig the flows

those were the days when this car was just going to be a quick dort around/abuse car

plans have changed since then and alot more time money and effort are going into it,