Blake's green machine

fuel

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah mate, seperate radio controls. Just got a sweet new pioneer headdeck on sale and got it chucked in today. Good to have sounds again! Going to try hook those controls up to the rear speakers so that the passengers in the back can control their own volume.

Carbied big time man! It's all bung, bung, bickety, bung, bang! when decelerating!

Going to try chuck the visor on it, a quick measure up and it looks easy enough to make up some custom brackets to hold it there.

• 3 weeks later...

that big hose to the exhaust is just to heat up the intake air, comes in handy for cold starting.

the hose to the power steering reseviour looking thing is actually an oil/air seperator (catch can) it's just venting back into the air filter blowby from the engine minus the oil residue which has been trapped in the can.

Cheers for that fill. Nothing to big then eh?

The yugoslavian thing? That's just what I found out after doing a bit of research on the vans history on the net. Aparently this shape Delica was big for two things. Being the first JDM mass produced 4wd van (apparently), and being the official vehicle of the '85 Yugoslavian winter games.

delica_01.jpg

Only cause you asked so nicely:

image-upload-127-751619.jpg

Here's the pipe that Mr Hachigo bunged on the end of my exhaust. It was bright pink, but has faded a bit. I reacon if we put one on the other side we could use the van as a wheel barrow.

Zac, it got me in the leg yesterday when I went to open the boot - straight thru my jeans and into my shin while still hot!! It's so coming off!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey man, sorry I can't remember... Did I wave back or snob ya? Have been getting a lot of love from the public for some unknown reason lately... That's no joke, people giving hard out shucka's and peace signs and smiles for miles - I just don't get it. Don't they know it's a hungous van?!

I even got a whole bunch of peoples outside the Donovan Frankenfurter gig up north frothing over it and yelling "Hey look at that sick Gypsy van!!" :lol: Far out I lold!

Hey man, van looks sweet as in person.

Really? I try to take photo's in such a way that it looks better than it really is - :lol: