Blake's green machine

fuel

Hey dude, thanks for that, they came up pretty sweet if I do say so myself! :D I can't remember exactly how long they took but it was a fair few hours + expences. So it'd be pretty expencive aye. Plus I've allready got hella amounts of work on at the moment till at least after chrismas so probebly wouldn't be able to do them in time for summer camping sorry. Maybe there's a engineer down your ways that could knock em up? Got any pics of your L300? Post em up dude! Sounds mean.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It used to be my brothers and he got his builder friend to make a sweet bed base. Has minimal cross beams etc so you can fit plenty under. It doesn't have back seats but I am trying to get some 'cos I can't take any passengers except my girlfriend and son which is kind of annoying. Steering wheel is a pain in the ass with no power steering but gives my shoulders a good work out. The rivet looking things are clip buttons for one of them lush vinyl covers for the front. Design is pretty minimal and it's well low. I personally haven't done anything to it except replace the heater hose. Has rotten floor but rubber mats hide all that. :)