fuel

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuel - too small

Other dude - fail wheels

New Guy - wood friend? Who's that? Pinochio gona make me some flash new rims? :lol:

I'm sweet, I quite like how they are looking ATM. Might get some spacers on the back down the line a bit, and some of these centre caps too:

maniacruise200701=033.jpg

If anyone knows of any for sale, without the manufactorer logo in the middle (just plain), let me know.

Think it'd look mean over this:

image-upload-94-738501.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey dude, nah havn't been able to do anything to it lately - when I havn't been working, I've been traveling. So not much spare time to work on it.

Sprayed the visor matt black to match the stone guard, but have to make up some mounting plates now to fit it. That's about it.

Took out the curtains as well cause they kept falling down on passengers. Have to figure out a better way of mounting them, cause they cost a bomb to do. (custom professionally tailered curtains etc)

Cut the rude pink boso pipe off as well as it kept gashing me in the shin while it was still hot when I'd go to open the boot.

Also lost one of the stainless wheel bands, gutted. If anyone has a single 14" band they wana get rid of, flick me a PM as I'm not too keen on buying a full set just for one.

Does anyone know the law when it comes to mounting bull bars as well? I have a one in the garage sitting there ready to go, but the chassis has no mounting holes. So how do I fit them? Can I drill into the chassis and fit them with bolts? (far that sounds dodgey :lol: )

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah man, sure is! It's the first time in a very long time that I've seen another car the same shape as mine, after the last couple of cars I've had (apart from the RVR and Datto ute). I think the one your talking about is on tridents? There's also a yellowy/orange one with bull bars too.

Yeah, I slid my airel down, just not far enough apparently, now it's bent on a crazy cool bozo-exhaust angle which goes with the angle of the roof. Looks rad, wish I'd done it earlyier! :lol:

And yeah, should of thought about the mirror but forgot all about it. Got some new ones to go on sometime.

Yeah man, sure is! It's the first time in a very long time that I've seen another car the same shape as mine, after the last couple of cars I've had (apart from the RVR and Datto ute). I think the one your talking about is on tridents? There's also a yellowy/orange one with bull bars too.

Yeah it's on tridents the paints in pretty average condition aswell. saw it around my work and was like shit i know that car but realised this one didnt have the epic roof rack thing on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Mean, I <3 prostars, have some for the Premier when I get round to it. What size are those? Mine are 14x8 0 offset :D

OOI how much did this set you back? I am trying to convince my mate to sell/give me his delica hack (is an '86) for cheap, so just keen to know what other prices are floating around

• 2 weeks later...

me and the aditional ham string think the FRIDAY NIGHT crusing project is JUNK (and green).... get a CEDRIC!!! OR mayb PRINCE :?::? ISH......

>>>>EW HE IS LIKE TWELVE>>>>

zed to the iZZZak

xoxoxox

P.S love you BLAKE DUST

FORM ham an zacccccc

Are you on smack :?::!::lol: That's one weird post, I think I've deciphered it: You and Ham think the ceddy and prince were better for cruising? And that you love me? :oops: yuk.

I'll catch up with ya when I get back from Oz and Bali in a few weeks dude, and I'll ask ya then.

Also, if anyone has some rad pics of this shape Delica/l300, please post for inspiration palesse!

That yellow thing is awesome, left hook as well.

• 4 months later...