fuel

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh its had shit loads of owners.

crazy rich :i must admit ive always had a soft spot for the wagons

just never thounght about getting one and the only reason i got this was for parts

..... till i seen it and i couldnt bring myself to strip it.

its the wifes new car lol

I think they look sick painted white/off white/cream with the original red interior and widened steelies :P ... never seen one with bubble arches :idea:

its going to be white at some point or blue lol

just want it wof and reg then ill think about paint later.

could just send it up to yous to do for me lol between you and gaz you guys fukin motor

threw builds.

Oh just seen pics its a mk2 oh e ahhhh .... bubble arch it auw!!! :mrgreen: & convert it to mk1 at the same time, just chuck some of them trademe fiberglass buble arch guards on the front and grab two for the rear of him, would look so choice, anyone got any pics of a wagoon that had this done to it :P ...poss a really bad idea?

Oh just seen pics its a mk2 oh e ahhhh .... bubble arch it auw!!! :mrgreen: & convert it to mk1 at the same time, just chuck some of them trademe fiberglass buble arch guards on the front and grab two for the rear of him, would look so choice, anyone got any pics of a wagoon that had this done to it :P ...poss a really bad idea?

no i havnt seen one done.

they are the same as vans from the front window back its all mk1

maybe if i decide to rebuild/repower it later down the line ill see what the bubble archs look like lol