kiwixr3i's sedan

fuel

dont worry about the spamming guys its cool.

if i was to do something along these lines it would be the bpt

it is something ive thought alot about in the past as i like th engines

ive had a few its just the whole swapping it to rwd.

dave still ask your mate for me about his.

cheers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, he used an mx5 box with heavy duty gtx clutch and pp. custom inlet and exhaust manifolds, he has a partly finished inlet manifold lying around if you want it.

I just asked him how he got around the dizzy etc, still wating on an answer but I will let you know when he gets back to me.

Okay, he used an mx5 box with heavy duty gtx clutch and pp. custom inlet and exhaust manifolds, he has a partly finished inlet manifold lying around if you want it.

I just asked him how he got around the dizzy etc, still wating on an answer but I will let you know when he gets back to me.

cheers dave

ill sort the inlet when i get around to getting a motor....

the only thing im worried about is the dizzy

sr20de and auto would still make it a fairly lively drive.

That guy with the bpt said they just left the dizzy as there was heaps of room in the engine bay. But you could adapt the CAS from the rwd mx-5 bp and run coilpacks. But that doesnt matter anymore. :lol:

sr20de = win

sr20de and auto would still make it a fairly lively drive.

That guy with the bpt said they just left the dizzy as there was heaps of room in the engine bay. But you could adapt the CAS from the rwd mx-5 bp and run coilpacks. But that doesnt matter anymore. :lol:

sr20de = win

thanks dave

i was having a look at the mx5 we have at work and just checkin out the coil pack on that

bvut the sr20de would be so much easyer.

and im starting to like the idea of an auto aswell

and nice small exhaust pipe it will be mint lol

i also go offered a xr6 turbo motor and 6 speed today for my mk1 2 door

but fuk me the guy was like you can have it cheap cos your a mate

how does 8grand sound hahahaha fuck that

Im also looking at running one of these critters in my new project with a churboe on the side, what has he done with the inlet manifold? Could poss be keens :mrgreen:

Im also looking at running one of these critters in my new project with a churboe on the side, what has he done with the inlet manifold? Could poss be keens :mrgreen:

Just emailed him then to see how much he wants for manifold and to ask how complete it is.

Will reply to you in your discussion thread.

Dave

Just emailed him then to see how much he wants for manifold and to ask how complete it is.

Will reply to you in your discussion thread.

Dave

Choice cheers man :mrgreen:

Would be mint to put a mk2 van/wagon front onto a mk1 2 door!

Hmm yeah that would be different :idea:

I've been thinking about doing it for years, just never wanted to hack up any mk2 vans back when mk1 2 doors could be had for little $, now I can't get a cheap mk1 lol

Would be like MK1.5 stz

Would be mint to put a mk2 van/wagon front onto a mk1 2 door!

Hmm yeah that would be different :idea:

I've been thinking about doing it for years, just never wanted to hack up any mk2 vans back when mk1 2 doors could be had for little $, now I can't get a cheap mk1 lol

Would be like MK1.5 stz

there was a guy out in west auckland that done one about a million years ago when i was

a kid ...cant realy remember what it looked like.

was much easyer the as there was shit loads around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest hotrod.mad

sweet bro its looking good glad to see you moved all that wood man im moving in my new olace on sataday 5th but cant move the car or gear in to mine till 17th once all the other crap is gone hay let me know when you want me to send you down this beast of a motor bro cheers bro ohhhhhhhh happy birthday you old cunt :twisted: