Fuel lines.

cute wee gem

I know this has been covered but wanted an opinion for my setup.

Will 5mm ID steel lines will be enough for the Bellett engine? I'm not sure what power it'll make but stock + aftermarket ecu they seem to make about 75-85rwkw

The stock Piazza lines are 8mm OD but then 3sgte lines are 8mm OD aswell. Which makes me think 5mm will be fine?

Is rubber hose running full length (i.e swapped for original steel lines) ok?

Rubber the whole length would cost a fortune and I'm pretty sure it's not legal.

I brought a 10m roll of EFI hose from supercheap for $70 when I talked to them on the ph I didn't believe it was EFI hose at that price. In the past I've paid $70 for 3m.

I'm running rubber hose the full length of the van and that's how it got certed and never it's had an issue with the WOF either. So I thought it must be legal???

If both cars originally used 8 wouldnt it be safest to go with that? Why do you want 5mm?

I have rubber in my car but as said not sure if its legal an would cost millyens

Bellett is 5mm. What I reeeeally wanted to know is if the stock lines would be big enough, they're not exactly the most powerful engines.

Guest Armourking

yup i've got -8 braided line running inside the car looks sexy as but cost F**king heaps

we also put it in the rally car we built but be warned we have both noticed that they must let some fumes out as both cars smell a bit of gas anyway here's some pics, be warned again this cost around $1500 to do

fuel.jpg

rearfloor.jpg

wholy crap...thats sexy as,but super expensive..

what do you think is the best way to put a return line fitting into a tank?i cant put it in the

filler neck cos its rubber..

do i just drill a hole in the tank,screw it in and weld around it?

by the way my tank is empty :wink: