long as you find traction,

power to weight wise would be pretty close to taking out top honours on here

i would think

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What progress has chris made lately? Last I saw (before DOCNZ went down) was that he had welded the new quarter in and paint stripped the engine bay.

yup new quater is welded in, engine cars all in primer etc

Yep, Water to air cooler for me.

Progress. gonna take it back to work for the weekend and work the rear quarter a bit more, and stich in last couple of sill section panels where the rust was hiding. then off to the painters soon!

Yes.

The homo who gave glenn the free hosting ran into some financial problems. He's now rumored to be somewhere in auckland. Glenn can't get a hold of him to rectify the problem.

So, we either wait around with our fingers up our arses, (like we are now) Or we cut out losses and lose 3+ years of posts. I think gelnns doing the right thing, but I'm climbing the fucking walls.

OMG OUR POST COUNTS!! Reckon the data would still be somewhere surely. At least we have oldschool...

Also, dude, SSR Jilba Racing wheels pwn sew hard. So glad it's not gonna have gay wheels on it.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeh i just intergrated the 521 into the wagon thread. just my collection.

Yhe ampd to get into the wagon now i gota big compressor so i can sand and paint the wagon myself.

Will be sooooo keen for wagnats dude. Ive been talkn to Brendan who dropd in to last years wagnats in his 910. He now got a slammed B310 wagon with dunlop wheels. We keen as to mish up to wagnats

Might make up a sweet steel roof rack with nice timber slates for my suitcases for wagnats!

Keen as to get more involved with Oldschool guys as well as the Datsun boys

Still @ Designline. They are still going which surprises me a bit. But im still enjoying it. Al still cracks me up with hsi ranting and hunoverness evryday

Better get back into the 521