Mark's C110s

Guest Zeb

the paint came out on it really shit, metallics are fun to spray so i put it in the to hard basket for leadfoot cruise then a austin maxi has occupied my paint bay for some time and has only just left so am going to fix it up before nats and slap it on. just been lazy pretty much hah.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a cousin in tga who has his own paint shop. He seems pretty open to doing jobs of any size.

I'm sure if you wanted to do all prep work etc then give it to him he'd charge SFA to flick paint Over it.

The guy only charges 40 per hr right now as he is trying to get the shops name out there ( it's workin)

10-5, come visit on the weekend!

Sorry was boss was on the cards to but car broke down so had to sort all that out, maybe this weekend eh.

I have a cousin in tga who has his own paint shop. He seems pretty open to doing jobs of any size.

I'm sure if you wanted to do all prep work etc then give it to him he'd charge SFA to flick paint Over it.

The guy only charges 40 per hr right now as he is trying to get the shops name out there ( it's workin)

i have it all under control aye just in to much of a rush the first time as usual.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nah I've got a different box now Markku. BLM couldn't repair that box and the gear set is now in Wellington being looked at but it's sounding super expensive to fix.

Dad found a factory option 240z 5 speed close ratio box. It probably came from the states but it has very worn selector forks. It's a rally box so has good ratios for both road and track. Dad knows far too many people and already has measured up the box and found out how to repair the forks better than factory. It will be a nice bolt in replacement and also has a shorter shift and is also better in the H pattern so will make finding gears easier also.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...