gazs version2 mk1 esky

dylan

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not convinced that buying reyums now is teh best idea, if you're doing it to sort everything to the size etc you wna run, try get a cheap set of whatever, then when you've painted and a 1.8's up in your grill, then choose some wheels that suit the paint, stance brakes etc etc

Im not buying them yet as I said. Just looking for styles. Engine will be in, cage in, and hilux diff in with car lowered before I actually buy some. Fuck painting it, tis for the weak. Would rather spend the 2500-3000 paint money on dope light rims that fill the gaurds well.

Fucking mean base to work with man!!

Any chance of some more pics of the turret set up? Especially in the arch by the chassis rails etc

Yeah man sure can. They almost too small to wack a coilover up into but can always try.

Pics this arvo dude.

Fucking mean base to work with man!!

Any chance of some more pics of the turret set up? Especially in the arch by the chassis rails etc

Yeah man sure can. They almost too small to wack a coilover up into but can always try.

Pics this arvo dude.

Mint! Iv been thinking of turreting my van for a while now but haven't really been able to find good pics of a few bits i need to see lol

Also i reckon you should at least get the shocks in the turrets and get the rear down a bit before buying decently wide wheels cause your going to lose a lil bit of room in the arch to fit the shock/coilover

"All wheels come completely powder coated ,with caps & magnuts"

ALso there prices are all +gst so take that into account.

Why so big rims? 15s would look nice.

Yeah took VAT/GST into account.

Depends what style I go to what size. If mesh like I already have then 15's will be fine or 16's if they pop up. If I go to the works type rim then Ill want 16's or 17's. IMO their styles need to be larger to look good. 17 is prob a tad big.. Will try one before buying tho.