gazs version2 mk1 esky

dylan

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
KK sent me that pic + the rest a while back, but i deleted them doh. 4-link build photos, upper arms through the floor under rear seat, sweeet

Yeah thats the kinda setup I want tyo run/design/learn how to do.

Alot of reading infront of me when time comes, especially since I want to ditch the leafs.

• 4 months later...
hey Gaz whatcha doing with the SR20DE Throttle Body? Interested, as i have access to one and any gains i can get would be cone az

Sr20de is largest dia TB from Nissan 4cyls. Think it is direct bolt onto the CA plenium etc too. Just small little mod that is cheap and lets a bit more flow through. Was going to match it to a Nissan QE or 300z AFM too but prob wont run any AFM all now.

Gaz

• 7 months later...

Bro, thats a nice cache of goodies you have there!

Those tyres will allow upside-down driving id imagine

Nice manifold also, please attach it to your engina and press the capture button, and upload for me to perve at.

Also, jesus this thread is a long way down the list.

Im not sure If I want to disturb the standard one yet thats all. I kinda want to get the engine in and going as is cause I know its complete and going. Also keen to see it on there tho so prob will do after I sort the sump out. It needs a WG port put on it as I dont have internal gate so guess it does need to go on to mock that up.

Gaz