gazs version2 mk1 esky

dylan

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Mathers part of BDA fkn GC! helped us paint the esky and is going to do the signwriting for gaz. He has the meanest tatoos iv seen, way style e n shit :twisted:

The last bit of progress was cutting a huge hole for intercooler which i think he has posted pics of, thur fri he has class from 8-5 styles poor guy.

Think we will try re set the leaves this weekend to there original mounting point on the body, hence its high roler ness.

• 2 months later...

Just came across this picture and two things crossed my mind ... 4 door and wheel size

dsc00015ht9.jpg

4door = ugly, but this is not the reason i have posted this, thought ya may be interested to see the ride height with small rims makes it look low however they are kind of lost due to the size of the guard. Its the only pic he has. Mabie we should chuck my superlights on ya mk1 to see what it looks like. i know ya want bigger wheels to fit your big brakes and disks but ya could always run AP with vented capri or something they fitted under my 13's. meh anyways your mum.