gazs version2 mk1 esky

dylan

Good effort on the paint. Ya found a diff yet? Going to my source on monday to see if he has any more rn hilux diffs.

I have a hilux diff but it is 6stud and prob too wide.. If ya got mo0re ill prob be keen... Should really dummy mine in sometime but its one of the last things I got stored at my old mans in Rotorua

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just RS2000 side stripe to break the white up a bit. None on back or front at this stage tho.

Still just have the standard S13 box. I need to see how engine sits if I move it back plus also where my new turbo manifold and turbs will sit. Then guess Ill see if I need the differant box. S13 will prob be ok tho I think. Im sure the box will be out again either way so I can do uprated clucth as I believe they are a weak point

Ill prob just lighten the fuck outta the one in there, it looks heavy as :evil:

Gotta get it running standard firts tho I guess. Engine mods after.. actually prob in a few years when I finally get outta uni and have income lol.

But yeah, Ill keep an eye out for ya.

Just RS2000 side stripe to break the white up a bit. None on back or front at this stage tho.

IMHO the car is so awesome that it could and should carry a bolder arrangement than that. This car will never be subtle :D

It must have a stripe over the boot at least :mrgreen: The old Martini race cars could be worth a look - but it is your car so you do what your want of course

Excellent work with the body and spraying arrangements BTW.

That is looking mean bro, and once the RS stripes go on... yum. Gonna do them blue, or do something a little different? I reckon a gunmetal stripe would look quite alright eh.

:mrgreen:

Exactly :D

Gun metal RS stripe, gunmetal centres in rims, gunmetal fibre bumpers and gunmetal cage most prob.

The whole reason for going white (apart from that it is awsome) is because it is so easy to change the look of the car with sign writing. I originally wanted the Castrol mk1 type scheme.

Is this the Martina colours etc you mean Jase? Im N00b at race cars.

I agree with UJ i think it would look slightly wrong / unbalanced if it didnt atleast have the bonnet stripes and IMO they look way awsome too like totally

Will run the rear stripe but maybe not front. Indecided yet.. The intercooler in front should add some stance.

Also, why the fuck you on the net? A bit hypocritical from me I know.. lol

Also, why the fuck you on the net? A bit hypocritical from me I know.. lol

Because your mum is online :badgrin: ... na submitting my CV / trying to find that post grad website duncan was talking about on SJS cant find the frink'n thing though.

I recon the stripes on the front look mean make the car look speed e racer styles.

Oh I see, go make some seat mounts and pick me up from uni on the way past :badgrin:

Yeah I just looked again and I thinkif I run RS itd need to be the whole set.

Also, wonder what the Castrol set would look like with Black and gunmetal colours instead of red/green.. I like how the castrol one goes over boot.