Lee's 73 Falcon

RT

Yeah word, stumbled upon that the other day. Cant really see the rofl decorations though. Oh Manu its so better sacked. Scrap the exhaust bit more now but yeah should be ok. For a while. Dont know why I didnt do it earlier. Front needs to come down a smidge though.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be rolling 5I stz. Except it hasnt had a woof for a month, stuffed tie rods on a steering arm, and one of them is part of the whole arm, so need a new one. Or I get it rebuilt. Was going to use it this w/e but that wont be happening. Pretty sure it will be sorted for vegas.

Tradez? Or I can sell you a Windsor fo' cheps.

Should I column manual this over the winter?

Part of the reason I am getting the extractors shortened Si so they dont scrape and so I can get some semi respect for lowness.

Ahh dam I thought they were super excusive! Is it real tight around his crutch region so that he has to split his package to fit them?

It is now! Pity he grew, they were the coolest BOS overalls... dads had them in the shed since forever so probably are pretty exclusive now.

So now that he doesn't fit them you are the only one with a pedobear suit...

• 1 year later...
Ahh dam I thought they were super excusive! Is it real tight around his crutch region so that he has to split his package to fit them?

It is now! Pity he grew, they were the coolest BOS overalls... dads had them in the shed since forever so probably are pretty exclusive now.

So now that he doesn't fit them you are the only one with a pedobear suit...

but would still potentially fit me? :D

• 3 weeks later...