Lee's 73 Falcon

RT

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy shiz, i somehow thought that you could buy 15 x 12's off the shelf, rofl, but i cant find any.

And i failed a WoF yesterday cos my car is to loud. Get off the grass it isnt even, so i went somewhere else and got one, even if it is a tad dodgey.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yeah na i havent sorry, at this stage in my life/career i think venetians are alittle more important. But i am working on both.

Bro, as soon as you find a venetian supplier, I want to know about it. Or how to make them or something. So keen for a venetian.

there used to be an aussie outfit called 'cool shades' or'auto shades' or something like that, cant find it any more but they had weathershields/solid & mesh visors/wagon and sedan venetians/all that shit for everything. dammit!! keen for venetians too.

Gay they are only 14"s

ch! my wags on 14" pacer rims :oops: just couldnt resist gouging bumps with my bellhousing even more than on the 15s mmmm

Sweet thanks Manu. I had a gander in spotlight today and they only do 25mm stz ones, i reckon thats to narrow and pansy, but they do a 50mm in timber, but its got the string and shit, so i was thinking, ditch the string and get 2 bits of wood to go at either end and router slots into the wood then glue the venetians into that and attach to car/window somehow.

Will check out the local aluminium place too and see if they have a style that will work, only prob is that it will be real thin i think.

There was a set for XP etc on trademe a while ago, i think he wanted $300 huck for them.

58998968_full.jpg

Mine will be alot simpler cos my window is just straight.

go steels.
couldnt have put it better myself.

yeah fuck paying that sort of cash for blinds! may be a bit tricky making curved ones to suit the XM rear side windows but worth a shot for sure. cut, fold, tack/spot weld em together out of steel and get them powder coated perhaps. heavy is good.. if you want to save weight have a look at unclejakes hole-mobile