Waimaks GSR

johnnyfive

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a pair of 1/2 worn (maybe a little more than 1/2) 165 65 14's you can have for being a GC..

turns out they are a pair of 165-70-14's with legal tread - better than a punch to the balls but if they no good to ya mate its all gee. Dave has them anyway and he'll bring em to ya..

What is the recommended practice for cutting paint, using a rag and shit loads of cutting compound. Rag gets filled with orange real quick and its taking me AGES. cbf.

Wash the car a couple times first - otherwise you'll be trying to "cut" all the powdery residue off first..

Also do a small bit at a time. Cut and polish and wipe off before moving onto the next part. Like half a guard or something - do the roof in 4 sections - once done go over the whole car with a good wax and it will bring it all together.

Yeah ae92 from memory, 3 coils removed off springs + 50mm taken out of strut by me below spring perch to get height desired, and another ~30mm taken out above the spring perch to get the inserts captive, then 20mm or so taken off the inserts to get the springs captive.

80mm at front still looks a bit high tbh but theres not too much I can do about it/ spare tyre filled with cement like we used to have at school as umbrella holders.

Not yet, need to rebleed the brakes as I have none somehow after vacuum bleeding it after having the rear arms off.

Also need to put 4 acceptable tyres on, Those ones KK supplied should be OK for WOF hopefully, also, would you like those Citroen reeyums back KK? Bring to nats etc?

Urgh, back to work, this weather sucks, might eat a shittonne of chocolate and candy.