Waimaks GSR

johnnyfive

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah for sure,

I can't stop thinking about getting the front more slammed now, keen to work on getting a slightly less legal pair of front struts knocked up and more slam-proof exhaust.

Even though the sills/trim is parallel to ground the front has more guard gap than is ideal. But yeah, mild update soon.

872150199a5442210842l.jpg

Note level sills, and piss guard gap.

I guess Subaru weren't thinking of the rear wheels much in the 2wd models?

Solutions to strip ugly paint from ugly mags GO! Tried aerosol paint stripper, poor results, will try paint stripper in a bottle/tin and a brush/dish brush. Good?

I am looking forward to seeing this terrorizing the streets of Whakatane, used to see you often ride past our old house on your bike looking like you were up to no good.

You should remake exhaust " downpipes" from stainless and polish the shit outta them.

heh, I can't wait.

I had thought you guys lived somewhere around there, so would occasionally make a bit more ruckus on my bike when I passed.

Me and Dave theorized I could gain some clearance by looping the exhaust forward and over the whole motor, wouldn't quite be the same though. And it'd still be low @ gearbox crossmember.

Vrumm Vroom car car. Exciting.