soljahs pimpin ex lancer

mutiny

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im sussing a lancer shell out at the mo but if its not what i quite need then ill let everyone know so they can be on the lookout hi and wide 8)
Know of a sapporo shell you could plonk everything into if your interested, would be cheap cheap.

?????????????????????????????????????

plus when you have almost everything minus a little bit of damaged suspension to make another lancer it would be stupid to go and do something way different

Sapporo or Galant/Sigma would be so much lusher than another bland EX

nothing bland about a 2L turbo ex 8)

specially not one thats pumping 300kw :wink:

and dont you own an altezza? :lol::lol:

lol i just cant see how someone who was/is in to rx60s can call anything else a boring box shape

Hey I never said my old Cressida wasn't a boring boxy car.

EX Lancers are just the mitsi equivalent to the "DX" as far as I'm concerned and they defiantly seem to be attracting the same crowd of modjgay loving flat peak wearing dickheads as the KE70 does, Tanks and Triggers are pretty much the only EX's I respect.

But thats just my opinion as as we all know everyone has there own

• 7 months later...

ok so im slowly getting back into this

have picked up an new shell and starting to switch some stuff in and the old one is probly the size of a box of beers now

im after some help on colour and wheel choice

im swaying towards red or white at the moment, more so red, just the brightest flatest one

was going to paint my old wheels white but they seem rather bent, so may not be economical to use them so after other ideas, bearing in mind anything wider than a 7 isnt going to fit under the front really

im open to any ideas

o and if anyone is after ex parts ask, mainly suspension and interior

yea 14s min due to brakes but i really need to go bigger

ground clearance and minimum room upfront plus the new stretching rules etc mean anything small is going to look tryhard

im thinking maybe something like this hahah

with the coilovers and getting camber plates hoping maybe squeeze a 7.5 up front but my 7s were pretty flush

51213624_full.jpg

124609984_full.jpg