Axle tramp

Ogre

Ok, so whats the theory in getting rid of this?

If i bust traction i dont get it in 1st, and dont get it in 2nd till im doing about 50kmph or so, bout 4000rpm or somthing.Its real weird and sucks.ive heard of these "tramp bars" or somthing.What are these, how are they fitted and do they work etc?

Its not really an issue, i just wont do big skids outa intersections etc, but ya, any advice would be great.

Cheers

stick watts linkage in?

nah that woundnt help axel tramp. so either tramp rods or tramp bars.

tramp bars easy,go under your blocks and forward and will hit down on front of leaf to stop it winding up

thats the ones i was thinking of, seen them b4.I cant be arsed fitting and welding shit, its not like its that a bigger deal.

they don't bang against the floor lol.. if you get decent ones with nolthane bushes..

the mk1 capris had anti-tamp rods.. I retro fitted some to my mk2 recently and it solved all the probs. Before that I ran some traction-bars that I imported from Lakewood in the states. Work really well, bolt underneath. (ladder bars)

Well perhaps not the floor, but I've seen those ones that just come out forward, from the front of the diff and as it begins to flex they press up under the body of the car. Plus they hang right down aswell and look shit.